- 01223 367575 / 01223 744444, every day of full term 7pm - 7am
- 17 St. Edward's Passage, just round the corner from the HSBC on Market Square.
Linkline is a listening and information service run by students for students. You can call us to talk about anything - we are non judgemental, anonymous and completely confidential. We are open from 7pm until 7am, and will accept drop-ins to our office between 7pm and 11pm. Students can also now call us for FREE from their bedroom on our Cambridge University extension number: 62212.
- 01223 333 313, weekdays 9am - 5pm, ask to speak to the Welfare Officer
University Counselling Service
- 01223 332 865
- 2-3 Bene't Place, Lensfield Road
Free confidential counselling service for students. Useful leaflets available from the offices or on the website.
- 0844 803 0252
Online directory connecting users to conselling services throughout the UK.
- 01223 333 179, Saturday and Sunday 3 - 5 pm
Non-judgemental information and support on pregnancy, sexual health, HIV/AIDS, being a student parent, abortion, adoption, contraception and emergency contraception.
Student Advice Service
- 01223 746 999
Extensive information (and links to much more information) on range of welfare issues.
Disability Resource Centre
- 01223 332 301
- Keynes House, Trumpington Street
- Advice, support and facilities for students who need help with disabilities of any kind.
- Support for dyslexic students including arranging assessments, study support and advice on exam arrangements.
- Resource room containing useful publications, leaflets and equipment for use by students, including a Braille machine.
Eating Disorders Support
- 01223 740 555, Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 - 10pm
- 01223 337 733
For numbers of any University Office, Department, College or organisation.
Childcare Information Office: Cassie Marks
- 01223 332 249
- 25 Trumpington Street
Information and advice regarding childcare. For help with local nurseries, childminders or after-school clubs; family accommodation at University Colleges; information on local authority financial provisions as well as advice on available bursary schemes at Cambridge University.
University Dental Service
- 01223 332 860
- 3 Trumpington Street
Register for NHS or private dental treatment. If you register it is far easier to be seen in an emergency.