Meet this year's Exec
- Harriet Hards President
- Jerry Chen Vice President
- Cara Malcolm Access Officer
- Rio Dow BME Officer
- Eliza Tewson Buildings & Services Officer
- Lucien Davies-Jones Careers & Education Officer
- Victoria Kyriacou Charities Officer
- Anya Brown Disabilities and Mental Health (DMH) Officer
- Eimear Rogers and Sam Corbett Ents Officers
- Eliane Thoma-Stemmet Green & Ethical Officer
- Olivia Lavigne International Officer
- Louis Dexter LGBT+ Officer
- Colin Kaljee and James Combe ROAR Editor
- Meg Webb Secretary
- Cecilia Yearsley Shop Manager
- Bill Bishop Treasurer
- Ben Shute Webmaster
- Damola Odeyemi Welfare Officer (Damola)
- Leoni Boyle Welfare Officer (Leoni)
- Amy Lever Women and Non-Binary Students Officer
The Exec members will be present at Open Meetings, where they will formally answer any questions you might have. However, if you've got a more informal or urgent question, don't hesitate to get in touch! You can find all the email addresses of each Exec member on their page, just use the menu at the top to find the member you need.
How is the Exec formed?
The Exec is elected on a yearly basis, at the end of Michaelmas Term. The electoral procedure is described in the Constitution. Elections will be publicised well in advance. Any student at Emmanuel can stand for election including Freshers.